Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Thought I Was


I thought I was strong ..
When I tried to retie those knots

I thought I was brave ..
For the first time I opened the pages and looked at those pictures

Unfortunately I wasn't ..
I realized it as I still felt hurt deep inside
I recognized it as I felt blue looking those smiles
I admitted it as I saw a deep scratch remained in here

And here I am ..
Busy untying the knots ..
In order not to see those pictures again,
To erase those snapshot of smiles,
To rebuild this crack inside
For which only remind me...
How weak I am


Jakarta, in the mid of first Ramadhan

Note: Picture was taken from here.

5 comments:

dinoyudha said...

Assalamu'alaikum Ibu..

Menyapa dulu saja.. :)

http://dinoyudha.wordpress.com

Rosmalia said...

hai, intan, aku link yah blog-mu

intan said...

@Dino: Waalaikum salam...
@ Lia: Okeh.. aq link balik ya..

z z said...

I don't know what you mean.....
but happy new year n peace from me...oc..goodluck..

Unknown said...

ndu'...you haven't written anything for 5 months on your blog.

Do you need any help???